The ACA’s 10 Essential Health Benefits
The Affordable Care Act (ACA), also commonly referred to as Obamacare, requires that health insurance plans provide ten essential health benefits. This requirement ensures that all consumers can enjoy the advantages of comprehensive coverage.
- Outpatient Care - not admitted to the hospital
- Inpatient Care - admitted to the hospital
- Prenatal and Postnatal Care - care before and after your baby is born
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services - such as counseling and psycotherapy
- Prescription Drugs
- Recovery Services and Devices - such as occupational therapy
- Lab Tests
- Preventive Services - such as counseling, screenings, and vaccines
- Pediatric Services - includes dental care and vision care for kids
How Osborne Insurance Services Can Help
For more than 18 years, our team has remained dedicated to helping clients find the coverage that best fits their needs. We realize that navigating Obamacare can be difficult, and finding reliable information often seems nearly impossible. That’s why our team has acquired a wealth of knowledge about all aspects of the new health insurance system, so we can become the resource you need.
OIS works with leading insurance companies in North Carolina, and we always ensure our clients enroll in plans that meet all ten of the essential health benefits listed above.
If you would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.If you would like to get started on your journey to comprehensive health insurance today, we can offer you a free quote!